Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Designating Time to Think

I have come to recognize the importance of designating a specific time to think and have decided to use this time to cultivate positive direction in my life. During my time of thinking, I let my thoughts run free and record them as they filter through my mind. I sincerely believe that with an appropriate dedication to thinking I can change my life by giving birth to and nurturing ideas on a daily basis. I have faith that staying committed to a detailed thinking process supports my ability to achieve future success.

In order to extract the full potential from my thoughts, I must keep feeding my desire for finding success and improving my life. I continually look for opportunities to expose myself to good sources of inspiration - mostly by surrounding myself with positive people and things. I also place a great amount of effort into thinking only positive thoughts that motivate me from the minute I wake up to the minute I fall asleep. I am constantly amazed at my ability to generate one great thought after another and feel blessed every time I allow myself to experience these times of enlightenment.

I am often flooded with excitement during these times of in depth thought. This excitement normally results in my inability to sleep since my mind is running wild with world changing ideas. I have found that if I am struggling to relax due to an influx of wonderful thoughts I need to write them down so I can ease my anxiety that they might be lost forever upon falling asleep... and sometimes not even that can calm this powerful process!

Moving forward with my ideas, I will concentrate on developing them into actual actions that will result in helping me become who I am striving to be and ultimately fulfill my destiny. Based on that statement alone, the importance of taking the time out of my day to simply think is absolutely priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment