Friday, January 1, 2010

Beginning the Chase for Endless Possibilities

It was just last week that I was sitting in my car thinking about just how wonderful life can be... I was quite emotional, even tearing up a bit, realizing that I have the chance to live the life I have always imagined. I simply need to live my life passionately with faith!

It was also at that moment that I recognized how my commitment to change over the past year had made this leap of faith possible and that my dedication to continue with self improvement can bring about a world of endless possibilities.

I have been truly blessed throughout my life with a supporting family and good health. However, I have made some bad choices thus far in life that showed absolutely no respect for my good fortune. I continuously turned my back on what I knew deep inside was the right decision setting myself up for failure.

More often than not, my decisions were based on the desire for instant gratification with no thought about future repercussions. These repercussions led to a feeling in my life that I hope to never experience again - hopelessness. Today these choices continue to haunt me, but I am determined to move forward and conquer my past by walking hand in hand with the Lord leaving that horrible feeling of hopelessness behind only to shine once again in God's glory.

I am anticipating many exciting and positive events in 2010. To fully embrace this journey, I have decided to use this blog to write about my experiences and share my thoughts as I work to reshape my life. I am dedicated to improving my life by focusing on the development of my relationship with God, serving the community, and living a more healthy lifestyle. I can't wait to see just how wonderful this year will be!!!

1 comment: