Monday, March 29, 2010

Titanium

Right now I feel as if God has literally picked me up and placed me directly on top of the world. Seriously, I am not joking around when I say this right now. I am absolutely in awe of his work in my life. He has blessed me beyond belief with amazing amounts of love, hope and faith. On top of all of these wonderful blessings, he somehow found a way to go beyond my boldest dreams.

First of all, I absolutely love my new job and everything that goes with it. I completed my first day of off-site training today. I have been doing really well at adapting to my new position and learning the required responsibilities. I sincerely believe that the opportunity was made for me. I am looking forward to growing professionally and realize that my future with the company is full of endless possibilities. It is a wonderful thing to feel like I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

Secondly, there is a shiny titanium 2008 Dodge Charger parked in my driveway.

I absolutely cannot believe it. After returning home from the dealership, I sat parked in my driveway shaking my head in complete disbelief. Before stepping out of the car, I spent some time talking to God with tears filling my eyes. Somehow, Someway he has provided me with transportation that surpasses anything that I could have ever hoped to drive.

After getting home from work, my mom suggested that we go to a car dealership to look at a car. She said that an advertisement caught her eye this morning and that she had an undeniable urge to check it out. I definitely needed transportation and have been praying for a safe, reliable vehicle. However, I have very limited funds and knew that it would take something close to a miracle for me to find it. I never would have guessed that it would come disguised as my favorite car.

Ever since I saw it for the first time, the Dodge Charger has had a special place in my heart. I rented one for a vacation I took to Miami two years ago and for a whole week experienced what it might feel like to actually be an owner. From that point on, I always knew I would own one. I just never thought it would be now.

Going back a short two weeks, I would have never imagined that I would be driving the car of my dreams to a job that I really enjoy. Yet, that is exactly what I will be doing tomorrow. I find myself asking, "What did I do to deserve this?" As I search for an answer, I will continue living my life centered around Christ. I am so grateful for the blessings in my life and praise God for providing me with everything I need... and the Titanium Charger.

No comments:

Post a Comment