Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Everything Will Work Out

Needless to say, it was very easy to wake up this morning. I immediately walked into the bedroom adjacent to mine to look out the window. As my eyes adjusted to the bright morning sun, I produced a huge smile after looking down at the beautiful car in the driveway. I guess I just wanted to confirm that the previous day's events actually were real.

After pouring my morning cup of coffee, I went outside and drank it in the charger while listening to some music. I once again found myself in disbelief and spent some time praying. I was so excited to get into my new car and drive to work. However, I also knew that I had a lot of things to take care of to finalize the purchase before my shift started at 1. With help from my mom, I began to call banks and insurance companies looking to get the best possible deals on a loan and insurance. I did not anticipate how difficult it was going to be and at one point began to fear that things may not work out.

As soon as I noticed my thoughts turning negative, I immediately turned to God to help me relax. Even though there were unpromising conversations with several companies, I trusted deep inside that if it was really meant to be everything would work out. Everything from finding the car to driving it off the lot seemed so unbelievably natural that I truly felt nothing could keep me from becoming this car's next owner.

I was unable to make it to the dealership before starting work. I spent most of the morning on the phone trying to work out the best deal. With the help of my very supportive parents, I was able to find affordable options that will fit into my budget. Even though it is not officially mine, it looks like I will be signing tomorrow night. In the mean time, I will be thinking nothing but positive thoughts and keep my faith that everything will definitely work out the way it is supposed to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment