Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Refreshed

I was lying in my bed early this morning feeling tired and worn down when I started to think. Usually I welcome new and exciting ideas, but today the thoughts seemed to be accompanied by anxiety and doubt. I immediately recognized the negative feelings and began praying for help to overcome them.

I know I have a hard time accepting my current situation and often find myself fighting back the could have, would have, should haves. I must constantly remind myself of how far I have come and keep my faith strong trusting that God has something wonderful planned for me. I really think my current state of mind is being influenced by the sickness that kept me grounded throughout the last week. However, I am feeling much better and am looking forward to being more productive during the rest of the week.

I really am excited about getting out of the house during the next two days. I feel as if I might have given in to a weekly routine and need to focus on changing things up by incorporating a few new and fresh events. As I continue looking for employment, I need to concentrate more on the gained experience than the discouraging results of past interviews. With every new day, I will seek opportunities to serve others and keep finding ways to improve myself. God will provide everything I need and guide me exactly where I need to be.

As I work through this challenging time, I want to thank all my family and friends that have provided support and continue to help me move forward toward my goals. God has definitely blessed me with your kind and generous presence in my life. By overcoming these challenging times, I am confident that I am building strength that will help shape me into the person God wishes me to be. Tonight I praise God and end this day looking to Hebrews 10:35 for encouragement as I anticipate waking up tomorrow refreshed... ready to continue chasing change.
_________________________________
Hebrews 10:35, "So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised."

No comments:

Post a Comment