Sunday, March 14, 2010

Faithfully Praise

I am using this Sunday night to reflect on this past week. I am just amazed at the wonderful things God has done for me over the past five days. I received blessing after blessing and am so thankful for the developing relationships, extraordinary events and employment opportunities. As I prepare for another exciting week, I am praising God for his undeniable presence in my life and asking him to continue building upon my faith.

I really enjoyed the message at church this morning. It stressed the importance of surrendering your heart to God and living with extreme faith. Pastor Greg Lee asked the question, "Who knows God exists?" After almost everyone raised their hands, he went on to ask, "Can you prove it?" Scientifically, the answer is no.

However, I think Greg would agree that proof was present throughout the entire service. The worship team... the journey of Suncrest... every individual in attendance... all provide proof that God exists through his greatest blessing of faith. It is through faith that God changes the world and brings glory to his kingdom.

God is constantly using his supernatural powers to bless us and build our stories that are undoubtedly all intertwined. We must recognize his work in our lives and realize it is him providing us with everything we have. With complete trust in him, we will experience true joy and see exactly how he consistently delivers on his promises... at which point we should always take the time to give him praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment