Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Anything Is Possible

First of all, I would like to report that the judge appreciated the bold letter I gave to him this morning. After congratulating me on my progress, he expressed that he enjoyed reading about my journey of change and appreciated the extreme sincerity. He informed me that everyone involved in the program agrees that I have went above and beyond their expectations. With a big smile on his face, I received his judgment that I will be granted early dismissal in May. My eyes filled with tears of joy as I recognized that I will be free of one of the heaviest reminders of my dark past twelve months prior to the originally scheduled end.

I have been filled with a feeling of joy that goes far beyond the good news I heard this morning. It is a degree of joy so amazing that it can only be attributed to the grace of God living inside my soul. I feel so lucky to have had the life changing transformation, but at the same time know that it absolutely had nothing to do with luck. I am simply being guided by God's supernatural power and living my life under his will.

I have found peace with my current situation and feel that I am on my way toward accomplishing many wonderful things. I have been able to escape past feelings of anxiety and distress with a complete trust in God. Even though the path is unknown, I am not worried about my future. I have been blessed with a faith that provides extreme comfort. I know that I will never fail as long as I always listen to my heart and give my all in every situation.

The judge's decision goes to show that anything is possible in life. We have all been blessed with the gifts and resources needed to accomplish our dreams. We simply must focus on making 'the anything' become reality. However, it is incredibly important to choose to think and act with a desire to achieve results that align with the values that God placed in each of our hearts. By following this mind set, 'the anything' in our lives will always reward us with an amazing feeling of joy.

1 comment:

  1. Scott...I've been meaning to leave a comment on here lots of times. I love reading your blog and then I get busy, but I had to stop today and say how grateful I am for your story. God is working in you and through you and this very simple, but powerful testimony gives me courage today. Truly, Anything is possible!

    ReplyDelete