Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Necessity of Change

Moving forward is a necessity of change. In order to continuously develop, we are required to accept new circumstances and adapt accordingly. If our focus is on becoming better, these new circumstances should challenge us to step beyond our comfort zone. We will need to rely on our past experiences to help us deal with each unique situation, but also understand that we will not always reach our expectations.

However, we can be sure to keep building on the foundation provided by yesterday's lessons by always giving our best. We need to reflect and learn from every experience to keep us moving forward toward our goals. We must believe that the outcome of each individual challenge will never be as important as our overall journey to victory. It will be incessant hard work and dedication over time that ultimately delivers success.

The first quarter of 2010 has been very rewarding. I feel that I have been able to grow as a person by viewing each challenge as an opportunity for improvement. Whether personal or professional, the activity at hand offers me the chance to become the person I want to be. However, it is up to me to take advantage of the opportunity and decide to make the most out of it. Even though I may be tempted to simply do what is expected, I know that I need to always push myself further.

I am very grateful for the blessings I have received and trust that there will be many more over the next nine months. As I make my way toward them, I realize that I need to continue seeking opportunities that demand all that I have to give. Tackling one challenge at a time, I am dedicated to living the rest of my life focused on change... and it all begins with moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment