Saturday, April 10, 2010

In God I Trust

This will be my last official week of training for my new job. I will begin my new position on Monday and look forward to giving my all to doing the best that I possibly can. Even though training is over, I know that I will be constantly learning over the course of my new career. I will be welcoming every new challenge and using each as an opportunity to become better. Overall, I am simply excited to see exactly how God will use me.

Ever since last weekend, I have felt a refreshing feeling of newness in my life. This past Easter celebration encouraged me to recognize God's presence all around me. Throughout the week, I have been rewarded with a deeper relationship with him. My prayers are full of praise, and my heart is full of love.

As I continue on my journey, I can only imagine how I will continue to change both spiritually and professionaly. I trust that each positive improvement will become another stepping stone forming a path that will take me to exactly where I am supposed to be. I realize that I will be confronted with hardships from time to time, but I am consoled by the understanding that God will never give me too much to handle. I have been blessed with a new direction and plan to use all the wonderful gifts I have to pursue my restored potential.

As I start this upcoming week, I will be using the freshness in my life as fuel for determination. I am determined to follow Jesus. I am determined to succeed at work. I have given my life over to God and trust him completely... and this will lead me to where I am supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment