Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wrinkled Paper... Faded Ink... All Heart.

I was cleaning out my car when I came across a pile of wrinkled up pieces of paper. They were the many random thoughts that I had decided to jot down as I was on my way from here to there. As I read through this pile of notes, each and every one brought back the same powerful raw emotion I was feeling when I was first motivated to capture them on paper... and I am so grateful that the spirit inside of me was able to shine through in such a way. This morning I was inspired to share...

Life can go fast. Slow it down. Concentrate on what is important. Simplify. Pray. Chase what is in your heart. Resist temptation. Conquer the overwhelming. Do not be afraid to get lost, but pull yourself back with periodic reflection. Anchor yourself to God and let the Holy Spirit guide you toward his destiny for you. Arrive at your end knowing you did everything you could do. Smile. Praise God.

The paper... wrinkled... my hand writing... faded and hard to read... the meaning behind them... directly from the heart. I sincerely hope these words may impact your day as they did mine.

To the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. - 2 Corinthians 4:16

1 comment:

  1. We must pull ourselves back with daily reflection. I somehow am lost once again, but I am confident with intentional heart felt action I can overcome 6 months of bad decisions once again as well.

    ReplyDelete